Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Weirdo Easter Shopping Guide

So, I love a holiday.  I am the first to admit that I do not really believe in the tales behind Easter (aka Zombie Jesus day), but if I can celebrate with presents and fun activities then I am in.  Easter is traditionally laden with pastels, but with all the cool monochrome bunny gear out there, there is no need to succumb to the pale pallets of yore.  Here are some of my favorite pieces for a Weirdo Easter!








Zero Easter Basket (brought to you by my almost 3 year old's current obsession) 



These are some of my favorites, but not everything! I have started a Witching Hour Baby Shopping Guide on Pinterest. I will add to this board several times a week so if you want the BEST of weirdo kiddo gear shopping gear, make sure you are following.

No comments:

Post a Comment